The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority (PTS) determines which frequencies may be used by different radio services in Sweden.

If you want to operate a radio transmitter with compulsory licencing, such as a VHF radio, you must contact PTS for permission.
In this part of the website, we have gathered information and services for consumers.