Visiting Sweden & Travelling abroad

If you are taking your aircraft abroad, you should bring the licence so that you can produce it on demand. Remember that it is always your responsibility to check what rules apply to radio equipment/radio use in the country you are visiting. If there is radio equipment onboard that is exempt from the licence requirement in Sweden, you can bring the following letter.

Letter – Swedish use abroad

Aircraft registered in another country that are visiting Sweden are allowed to use radio transmitters for which they have a licence in the country where the aircraft is registered and which are also exempt from the licence requirement in Sweden. More information in the letter below:

Letter – information for visitors to Sweden